1. Welcome to Alabama Gun Forum! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!
  2. Check out our other style options, we have color schemes for Alabama & Auburn! All the info can be found here.

Your Friend the Flashlight

Thread in 'Firearm & Carry Laws' started by 4CERTn, Feb 2, 2016.

1. 4CERTn

4CERTn Marksman

How many of you carry a flashlight with you? Part of the time, maybe even all the time?

I'd never even thought of doing so until reading about it on a forum similar to this one about 14 years ago.

Since then, I've tried a few different lights and have developed some strong preferences - what about you?

This "salty" StreamLight PT-2L is to be found on me alllllmost all the time.

Also, I've lately really taken to this combo mag / light pouch (this one is the SOS Speir Off-Side model from Mitch Rosen; lots of other examples abound - light is a Surefire G2X...think I'm remembering that model number correctly...) image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. butterbean

butterbean Marksman

I carry a streamlight micro pro in my pocket everyday, and a streamlight stylus pro if I have on a shirt with a pocket. Both are little and pretty bright.

RandallC and 4CERTn like this.