Sold/Found Agency Arms Glock 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL_Scar

Established Member
Feb 7, 2018
Spanish Fort
Selling a barely used glock 34 Gen 4 it has less than 50 rounds through the factory barrel the barrel was the first thing I changed. I sent it to Agency Arms and had the slide cut, an rmr cut, and a match trigger it is NOT a drop in trigger. It comes with four magpul 17 round magazines, all the backstraps, and a loader. I removed the finger grooves, and under cut the trigger guard you can still use the back straps if you choose. I also upgraded the front sight to a fiber optic. It comes with a certificate of authenticity from agency arms. I also have two spare barrels from blacklist industries, they are their ultra match barrel in a tin coating. One is threaded the other is not. I can include one or both barrels for an extra fee. I’m only selling because I’m buying a house and I’m getting money together for a down payment I don’t have to sell but every little bit helps. Why spend $2200 on a brand new one from agency and wait 3 months. When you can buy mine practically brand new for less and take it home the same day. Cash only, no trades (unless it’s really cool!) Any questions just ask, thank you for looking.

Attachments

• 83743F81-2E0A-4651-AA02-E0ADD3215889.jpeg
    83743F81-2E0A-4651-AA02-E0ADD3215889.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.