Ammo

uechikid

Established Member
May 27, 2023
Theodore
I’m not sure why anyone here wouldn’t be stock up, but if you haven’t, yes, this would be a good time. Ammo prices are down a bit and most online and brick and mortar retailers are well supplied.
if you’re a reloader many online stores have primers and powder. Stock up before the $#!t hits the fan!

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I’m not sure why anyone here wouldn’t be stock up, but if you haven’t, yes, this would be a good time. Ammo prices are down a bit and most online and brick and mortar retailers are well supplied.
if you’re a reloader many online stores have primers and powder. Stock up before the $#!t hits the fan!
I’m stocked up by any reasonable measure but I can take a little more

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I also picked up a few more plates today. Lots of noise in the supply chain.

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
Saw where lake city is suspending commercial sales.

Picked up another case of 5.56, 45 and some 300blk.

Be extra aware of your surroundings tomorrow and this weekend

Last edited:

tbk5

Established Member
Jun 21, 2018
Springville, AL
What is your go to place for bulk ammo-online or local in the Birminham area? I've bought cases of ammo at Birmingham Pistol quite a few times. The prices are competitve and they always seem to have something in stock.

What about reloading supplies? I haven't yet come across anything locally that I would call a reloading shop.

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I’ve bought most of my stuff recently from Palmetto State. I don’t have a reliable local supplier.