Assistance please

Topdog3k

Nov 10, 2023
Owens Crossroads
Greetings,. So, I have a question for anyone out there with some insight in this area. I have an opportunity to buy several guns from a family that had an elder member that collected guns
pass away. One particular gun is a Mossberg 590 12 gauge, another a Smith and Wesson pistol , I believe its a 9 mm, I haven't got to seem the guns in person yet but one that is interesting to me is a Czeck made pistol
a CK 75 tactical , 9 x 9 , any thoughts on some prices that I might should offer ?
Thanks for the assistance
Topdog3k

kwb377

Established Member
Dec 16, 2019
B'ham
There are many different models of the Mossberg 590, and S&W has produced a couple hundred different 9mm handgun models beginning with the Model 39 in the mid-50's...so hard to guess any type of value without knowing which specific models they have.

Also, a cursory internet search shows there to be a CZ75 SP-01 Tactical and a CZ75 Tactical Sport...with an $800 price difference between the two. Again, price offer would depend on which model they have.

Once you figure out what they have, some internet sleuthing should answer your value questions.

Topdog3k

Nov 10, 2023
Owens Crossroads
There are many different models of the Mossberg 590, and S&W has produced a couple hundred different 9mm handgun models beginning with the Model 39 in the mid-50's...so hard to guess any type of value without knowing which specific models they have.

Also, a cursory internet search shows there to be a CZ75 SP-01 Tactical and a CZ75 Tactical Sport...with an $800 price difference between the two. Again, price offer would depend on which model they have.

Once you figure out what they have, some internet sleuthing should answer your value questions.
Alrighty, yep I've already started a bit of researching on the Net, looked at a few different sites and prices ,will continue later today. Thanks for your help .