"Baby" Glocks

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
While I don't currently carry a Glock, I hold them and similar pistols in high regard. They're not perfect but they've sure worked well for me in various iterations.

I was a really hard sell on the smaller Glocks, particularly the G26. Once I finally tried one, though, I was mightily impressed. I found myself shooting the 26 as well as I could manage with the larger 17 and 19. And, add a 33-round magazine just for kicks to a 26? Fun, fun, fun!

Shown in the pic is my old Gen4 G26 with its DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster, a Milt Sparks pocket magazine pouch, and a Magholder horizontal magazine carrier (a device worthy of its own write-up soon). I also used a couple of different IWB holsters for my G26. When I carried a 26, I typically carried a 10-round magazine on-board and a 17-round G17 magazine in reserve.

Any other baby Glock fans out there?

image.jpeg

Bobster9mm

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Anniston, Alabama
LxjoUOc.jpg

My everyday carry glock 26. And my sub XD 9mm.

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
All nice but must have details on the AR-like weapon please please please!!!!

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
Something like that that accepted Glock mags would have a fighting chance of getting a Glock back in my lineup!

slpeod

Established Member
Feb 1, 2016
North AL
All nice but must have details on the AR-like weapon please please please!!!!

Well it is a "Pistol" built on a Quarter Circle 10 Glock small frame lower, has a Vltor MUR upper, Noveske NSR rail, 7 1/2" 9mm reaper barrel and a shock wave pistol brace. It runs like a champ and loves to be fed Glock 33rd happy sticks.

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
That is awesome. Can something like that be bought off-the-shelf, or is a build required?

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
Thank you, sir - I will be checking this out and I much appreciate the offer of assistance; building something like this is something I've never tried before.

copperhead-1911

Established Member
Feb 29, 2016
New castle/livingston
I really like the glock. The problem I had with it, once I started shooting 1911, was that the grip is at that angle and like many I shot slightly low and to the left. Some buddies told me using a 3.5 lb trigger and also using a slightly tighter grip with my left hand might help. My edc mid size is a cz p07 right now, but I am not giving up on glocks.

Cleburne

Established Member
Feb 1, 2016
Heart of Dixie
As of right now, I am carring a Glock 43 in a Zorn skinny rig holster. I do have a Colt Commander 1911 that I carry when I wear a blazer or jacket.

abailey362

Established Member
Mar 31, 2016
North Madison County
I'm a big fan of the subcompact and compact glocks. keep a g33 in the truck, and when I'm not pocket carrying, i have a g32 on my hip. I'm a fan of .357 sig of you can't tell.
wife's gun of choice is a g26.

i plan to replace my kahr pocket gun with a g43 in the near future