Bessemer Gun Show this weekend

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I saw there is a gun show in Bessemer this weekend. I’ve been to the Hoover show a couple of times. It’s generally ok although the show this last December was pretty poor.

Any opinions on the Bessemer show vs the one in Hoover?

Thanks

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I didn’t see the one in Trussville listed. Thanks.

Any comparison to the Hoover show?

dc2010

Established Member
Apr 21, 2022
woodstock
If it is the same people who put it on in November at bessemer....Don't go. total waste of time. there was only 1 table that had used guns. the rest were all brand new. i Bought a howa from a guy in the parking lot. They only had about 15 tables total and most were overpriced.

dc2010

Established Member
Apr 21, 2022
woodstock
So far the best one i have been to has been Hoover. I went to about 6 last year. Cottondale, Bessemer, and went to all of the Hoover except for the last couple shows they had.

dc2010

Established Member
Apr 21, 2022
woodstock
You're welcome!! The guy i bought the Howa 308 from actually drove all the way to Bessemer from Double Springs, and he said He might as well had stayed in Double Springs! He said at least I paid for his gas to get down there. LOL! I mean if you are into Paying dealer prices for AR'S and handuns it might be worth the visit. But if you are looking for used guns or old guns, Bessemer show is definately not worth it. Same way with the Cottondale show. Sad to say last time i went to the cottondale show in comparison to Bessemer at least they had a few used guns, and I thought that was the worst show I had ever been to.

dc2010

Established Member
Apr 21, 2022
woodstock
You're welcome!! The guy i bought the Howa 308 from actually drove all the way to Bessemer from Double Springs, and he said He might as well had stayed in Double Springs! He said at least I paid for his gas to get down there. LOL! I mean if you are into Paying dealer prices for AR'S and handuns it might be worth the visit. But if you are looking for used guns or old guns, Bessemer show is definately not worth it. Same way with the Cottondale show. Sad to say last time i went to the cottondale show in comparison to Bessemer at least they had a few used guns, and I thought that was the worst show I had ever been to.

I meant, I thought the Cottondale was the worst, Until I went to the Bessemer show.