Intro Post

Afx98

Established Member
Apr 6, 2022
Owens Cross Roads
Hey everybody! I've been collecting firearms for a while, with a particular interest in unique or historically significant firearms. Unfortunately, I'll be moving to a gun-unfriendly state soon and would rather sell some of my collection rather than let it sit. Looking forward to doing business with all of you.

Sam O

Established Member
Feb 3, 2016
Eva, AL
Left to right:
CZ Scorpion w/Holosun HS510C
Beretta M1951 (transitional model)
Sig Sauer P229
WBP Fox w/KNS adjustable piston
Mini-14 in 5.56
PS90 w/Vortex Viper
A PS90 is definitely on my list of wants, especially since I’ve got a FiveseveN and an AR57 that uses the PS90 mags. My problem is coming up with the money for one. I think I’m done building ARs for now , so maybe I can start saving for one, either that or I’ll end up saving for a Shadow systems CR920.

Afx98

Established Member
Apr 6, 2022
Owens Cross Roads
A PS90 is definitely on my list of wants, especially since I’ve got a FiveseveN and an AR57 that uses the PS90 mags. My problem is coming up with the money for one. I think I’m done building ARs for now , so maybe I can start saving for one, either that or I’ll end up saving for a Shadow systems CR920.
I love mine. Ergos take some getting used to, but it's shockingly accurate for what it is. Holding it makes you feel cool too lol.