Israel Attack

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I hate to see the Israeli civilians targeted like they were today. It’s a reminder of how fragile peace is in our world and in many ways we live in a bubble where such brutality is uncommon in the US. However the truth is that could all change just like it did for unsuspecting Israeli civilians today.

This reality is part of the reason I own firearms and more importantly train with them. I certainly hope it never comes to that here but I can guarantee you I would insure my wife and children were not kidnapped like that without one hell of a fight.

May god comfort those Israeli civilians impacted today and may hell be brought to those that carried out those attacks.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
Wondering how long do you think Israel will take this? A short time and show of power?

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I think this was so extreme and barbaric that Israel has no choice but to effectively eliminate Hamas. I think this is a whole new level of war in that region.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
I think this was so extreme and barbaric that Israel has no choice but to effectively eliminate Hamas. I think this is a whole new level of war in that region.
Agreed. Will be interesting to see how far they will take this.

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I do think it’s smart to be careful with psyop attempts to influence things. I am sure some are ongoing and planned especially after the initial terrorist attacks. The US gov is notorious for running payops and they aren’t the only ones.

I honestly think the 9/11 and Pearl Harbor issues were more incompetence than a special plan or effort/conspiracy to get us involved. I similarly view the failure in Israel as more than likely incompetence. But I’m honestly no more than 90% sure of that.

The only things I know for sure…..

-governments in general are very inefficient and very incompetent at most levels.
-the terror attacks on 9/11 and the Pearl Harbor attacks were carried out by people trying to kill Americans
-I have no doubt Hamas wants to kill Jews

Having said the above I do believe Israel has done many bad and in some cases terrible things to Palestinian people in the past. However, most was in response to being attacked. There is no moral justification for this past weekend.

I just don’t have any sympathy for people that drag innocent women and children’s dead bodies through the streets. There is no way you are on the good side if that’s happening.

Oz82

Established Member
Dec 26, 2021
Blount County
To clarify my personal views;

I wish happiness, prosperity, and ever increasing freedom on every peaceful individual in the world.

I wish enduring hell on sponsors and perpetrators of terrorism, offensive unnecessary violence, and apartheid.

Because of these views I cannot wave any flags currently being used in this scenario.

Stumpy

Established Member
Jun 26, 2020
Cropwell, AL
The PsyOps are already rolling. The "Beheaded Babys" headlines. The "women with blood flowing from their crotches after being raped" ,headlines, etc. REMEMBER THE FIRST DESERT WAR LIE ABOUT IRAQI'S BAYONETING BABIES IN INCUBATORS IN KUWAIT? Totally fabricated.

One thing they can't lie about is the senseless slaughter of civilians who were UNARMED! Only 2% of the Israeli citizens have weapons permits! So the Israeli's are naturally LIBERAL and gun grabbers. I remember 30 years ago watching an NBC News piece on young Israeli's going out for dates with Galil's or Uzi's slung over their shoulders! Apparently in the last 30 years they disarmed everyone except the police and solidiers!

AlabamaLarry

Established Member
Jan 7, 2021
S. Huntsville, AL
Israel has to prevail and we have to make sure they do. To me their is no doubt Hamas and Hezbala and other Terror groups have groups right here in the US. If Israel is not dominant they will try to do the same here. I am not a History or Religous Scholor however I have studied other religions to get a better understanding of their thought processes and the way they are. I believe no one Religion has the lock on God the problem is Islamic Extremists do. This isn't a war over Holy Land, Jews were there before Arabs and were driven out. It is a war over the fact that they don't believe Jews have the right to live and exist anywhere. Not just Jews the infadel that's anyone who does not conform to Islam. I bought a Quaron (one that is old text like the extremist follow) years ago it didn't take long to read what it claims needs to be done to the infadels.
I have my own issues with the Bible aswell and hopefully when my time comes I can ask God So what the double HE Hocky Sticks was that all about?

All Islamic extremist believe that it is their right and purpose in life to install Islam on the entire world that means raising a sword to the throats of every Infadel.

Personally I feel that we have already entered the end times and that there will be some dark days ahead.
I have always considered myself well prepared and I honestly believe that if they did try anything like Israel inside the US that civilian Americans will be the first to defend and fight.

Last edited: