looking for .410 slugs

Bamahound

Established Member
Mar 25, 2021
Deatsville, AL
Check ammoseek.com to find them. You can find the best $ online. 410 was high $ 20yrs ago. Don't seemed to have went down any

Attachments

• 410.PNG
    410.PNG
    148.1 KB · Views: 3

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
Hey Layne, You know the Good Book says that we are to honor our Elders, you know the Ole Timers, because there is alot of Wisdom There...You Know...Been There...Done That!!!! And so we should always obey the Lord in doing So!!!! But Let me Caution you that not all Ole Timers have your well being in heart!!!!! Most All Do and Will but there is always "That One".....Yeah, you know the One I'm talking about..."The One" that is jealous of your youth and will try to lead you unto a path of destruction...Be Wary my Brother of those who seek to do so!!! They are the followers of "The One" whose job is to: Kill, Steal, and Destroy!!!!! You know "The One" that got the world into the mess that we're in today!!
Yeah, "That's Him"...The One in The Beginning in the Garden that tempted Eve!!!! The Serpent Himself... Layne, We Shall know them by their Fruits(Works,Lives, etc.). Stay Strong my Brother!!!! God Bless!!!!

closing

Keep most Sales within Alabama and on this Forum.
Mar 22, 2021
Montevallo Alabama
Hey Layne, You know the Good Book says that we are to honor our Elders, you know the Ole Timers, because there is alot of Wisdom There...You Know...Been There...Done That!!!! And so we should always obey the Lord in doing So!!!! But Let me Caution you that not all Ole Timers have your well being in heart!!!!! Most All Do and Will but there is always "That One".....Yeah, you know the One I'm talking about..."The One" that is jealous of your youth and will try to lead you unto a path of destruction...Be Wary my Brother of those who seek to do so!!! They are the followers of "The One" whose job is to: Kill, Steal, and Destroy!!!!! You know "The One" that got the world into the mess that we're in today!!
Yeah, "That's Him"...The One in The Beginning in the Garden that tempted Eve!!!! The Serpent Himself... Layne, We Shall know them by their Fruits(Works,Lives, etc.). Stay Strong my Brother!!!! God Bless!!!!
God Bless, wisdom is what I need and Bamahond, RandallC and others has been very helpful to me and yes the serpent comes in many forms I have found out the hard way but have gotten better at distinguishing people with bad intentions and patience. I honestly should have asked a couple Ole Timers I know before jumping in this hobby hastily but pride got in the way and I didn't realize it but now I got help from them and you guys so thank you and thank you for the words of wisdom.

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
Hey Layne, Listen Brother..You my friend have the Heart that the Almighty tells us ALL to Have!...You are Hungering and Thirsting after Righteousness!!! and You are a Real Mans Man for having the Courage to Proclaim it to Everyone!!! You See the Weak are afraid to Speak of the Things of the Lord and find it necessary to Tap Dance around the Politics and Religion topics of this World. They choose to be Politically Correct in their Tongues meaning They Tell Lies to Keep from offending someone...They Live in Fear for they have not the Full Power of the Gospel...You keep that Heart and that Hunger, don't let the evil ones Steal your Blessing...Because you my Brother will be Rewarded by the Father for Seeking Him and His Truth!!!!! God Bless You Brother Layne and Yours!!!!

P.S. You Know where we are and if Anytime you Need Anything you Just Holler!!!! Take Care!!!