Sub Compact 9mm Options

maxwell2020

Established Member
Sep 20, 2023
Huntsville
I like the hellcat. Wouldn't complain if I had a p365 either. The hellcat has 1 more bullet for the same size though. The shield is a good choice too.

Old Dog

Premium Member
Sep 23, 2023
Alabama
Hey I'm looking for a subcompact ( ie. Glock 26 size) pistol for concealed carry. The 1.5 and single stack guns are too narrow for my hands but I also hate the feel of the brick I mean Glock. The HK VP9SK looks interesting but is probably a little rich for my blood. Basically I need a small gun for big hands if that makes any sense. Any suggestions or opinions are welcome. I also love the M&P 2.0 but not the 80 grit texture on them. Thanks in advance.
Check out the CZ P10S. CZ quality and not a Glock clone. I have owned the P10 and liked it as well as my VP9sk.

Thor

Established Member
Sep 6, 2023
Blue Ridge, AL
Sig P365 with a Wilson Combat XL module is thicker than the factory. It's not perfect but it fits my large hands much better and carries very well.

Xero

Established Member
May 20, 2021
Auburn
Hey I'm looking for a subcompact ( ie. Glock 26 size) pistol for concealed carry. The 1.5 and single stack guns are too narrow for my hands but I also hate the feel of the brick I mean Glock. The HK VP9SK looks interesting but is probably a little rich for my blood. Basically I need a small gun for big hands if that makes any sense. Any suggestions or opinions are welcome. I also love the M&P 2.0 but not the 80 grit texture on them. Thanks in advance.
There's a S&W 2.0 Compact that's gotten pretty good reviews. Honest Outlaw really likes and he's got big hands.

ethanperrylankford

Established Member
Mar 28, 2021
Monroe County
Well I finally found my goldilocks gun after all this time. Turns out I just went full circle to where I got into handguns to begin with. Back to Glock lol. Bought a Gen 5 G26 and it is about as perfect as it gets with the medium backstrap added. The first gun I ever bought was a G22 back in 2010. Maybe its just something subconscious about going back to where you started but I don't ever remember liking the feel of a Glock like I do now. Maybe its just the familiarity or having a known quantity at hand. Either way thanks for all of your help and suggestions.

Bakrai

Established Member
Aug 13, 2020
Harvest
You have to keep looking around for deals as I git a vp9sk for 550 with laser