TCCC or similar medical training/courses in Alabama?

Dasani_Dragon

Established Member
Mar 1, 2022
Hayden
Howdy! Anyone know of TCCC type courses in Alabama? I see that Lighthorse Tactical has a "Street level first aid" class but I could not find a scheduled date for it. Anything similar to that course would be good. Thanks for the help!

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
You definitely named the source I was going to suggest (Lighthorse) - watching to see if any other sources get mentioned.

I’ve taken an unrelated course from them and it was top-notch.

Dasani_Dragon

Established Member
Mar 1, 2022
Hayden
You definitely named the source I was going to suggest (Lighthorse) - watching to see if any other sources get mentioned.

I’ve taken an unrelated course from them and it was top-notch.
Good to hear! I definitely plan on taking some of their courses in the future.

Griz375

Established Member
Feb 15, 2021
W TN, 38105
Got this from a guy actively instructing MIL classes.

The whole Combat Lifesaver and Combat Medic level TCCC courses info, slides and videos are available online at deployedmedicine.com
https://deployedmedicine.com/
https://deployedmedicine.com/market/193

Sadly, there are no open-to-the-public TCCC classes through NAEMT (National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians) currently listed in AL

Last edited:

Dasani_Dragon

Established Member
Mar 1, 2022
Hayden

Bamaj

Established Member
Aug 21, 2022
Arab
I looked years ago. Lighthorse was pretty much it. Dark Angel Medical is another company that sells top notch gear as well as training. The closest classes they have available coming up is in Cleveland, OH. You could always reach out to Lighthorse and get your name on the list. If enough folks show interest I am sure they would put on a class.

Bamaj

Established Member
Aug 21, 2022
Arab
So this popped up in my Youtube subs from arfcom. Looks like they will be doing a medical series... FYI for those interested!

kmann

Established Member
Feb 6, 2022
Gardendale
Valkyries Austere Medical Solutions. Their headquarters is in Anniston but their classes are just outside of Cullman. I went for their 3 day TCCC course and loved it. Best 450 I’ve ever spent. I’m aiming to attend one class a year from them going forward.

Dasani_Dragon

Established Member
Mar 1, 2022
Hayden
Valkyries Austere Medical Solutions. Their headquarters is in Anniston but their classes are just outside of Cullman. I went for their 3 day TCCC course and loved it. Best 450 I’ve ever spent. I’m aiming to attend one class a year from them going forward.
Nice, this is perfect! Thank you!