Winchester 1890 22 Long Pump For Sale or possible trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blubayou

Established Member
Jan 10, 2021
Huntsville
I have a Winchester 1890 22 Long for sale. I also have a box of Remington 22 long that will go with it. I don't know the rifles history other than it's been in my family since I was child. I believe it's a third model take down standard edition. It's fires and we can verify that with a blank and cycle some rounds through it. It has been disassembled, cleaned and oiled. The barrel, receiver and stock has not been sanded or cleaned since I have had it. It is not show case condition but it fires and would make for great conversation at the range. $250. SE Huntsville. DSC00463.JPG

Michael Winchester 1890 22LR.jpg

Last edited:

Blubayou

Established Member
Jan 10, 2021
Huntsville
Hello Tom, yeah I believe that is what it's going to boil down to. Maybe someone will come along that can use it either for parts or a wall hanger. Movie prop would be cool.

Hope you are well, we are hanging in there.
Cheers

Blubayou

Established Member
Jan 10, 2021
Huntsville
Well, it's only been up for sale for a day and no one is beating down the door. What's it worth to you for me to hold it? We will likely be passing through B'Ham area in April. Not sure if I will be down there before then. If that didn't work I should be able to meet you half way this weekend or the next. Let me know.

redredred

Established Member
Dec 13, 2020
Birmingham
Well, it's only been up for sale for a day and no one is beating down the door. What's it worth to you for me to hold it? We will likely be passing through B'Ham area in April. Not sure if I will be down there before then. If that didn't work I should be able to meet you half way this weekend or the next. Let me know.
I can meet you.

Blubayou

Established Member
Jan 10, 2021
Huntsville
Yeah, I could probably meet through the week. Weather wise looks like either today or Friday. I don't clock out from my virtual office until 1600. Although today I am knocking off a little early.

redredred

Established Member
Dec 13, 2020
Birmingham
I could probably meet you in Decatur. Any day. I will also guess I need to ask you how much you want for it. I didn't even ask that. I would like to restore it the best I could

Blubayou

Established Member
Jan 10, 2021
Huntsville
Pulled it apart this weekend to inspect, clean and lubricate. Discovered it needed a carrier lever spring, ordered from Homestead, install next weekend and take it to the range to verify function. I'll repost once I have test fired it and know it's safe. Thanks for looking.
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.