Alabama Constitutional Carry

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
I went here:

And said this:
It's time for "Bobby" to bounce!
Having to ask for permission and pay to exercise a right is unconstitutional! Robert "Bobby" Timmons has violated his oath to office and it's time for him to be replaced.
I'll take it step further and say that ANY sheriff that opposes Constitutional Carry should be recalled from office ASAP as they are NOT representative of the good people of this state.

Don75

Firearms Dealer… if can be got …I can get it.
Jul 30, 2021
Alabama
I'll take it step further and say that ANY sheriff that opposes Constitutional Carry should be recalled from office ASAP as they are NOT representative of the good people of this state.
You folks have gotten so scared …got to have a gun on your hip to feel like a man …how sad.. I am a licensed dealer and private gun owner don’t have to be strapped to feel like a man.
Boo don’t shoot …LOL

SouthernGunner13

Established Member
Feb 8, 2021
You folks have gotten so scared …got to have a gun on your hip to feel like a man …how sad.. I am a licensed dealer and private gun owner don’t have to be strapped to feel like a man.
Boo don’t shoot …LOL
Scared? No, concerned with the fact that people can put one hand on the Bible, raise their other hand, and swear an oath to uphold and defend The Constitution of the United States of America. Then turn around and become minions of a tyrannical state violating their oath to a Sovereign God and Nation.
The Second Amendment says clearly "shall not infringe" and if they don't intend on upholding and defending that then they need to keep their mouth shut and find a job outside of government.
Don't forget how serious our forefathers deemed treason and the punishment for it.
It's not about needing a gun to feel like a man, it's about blatant violation of our rights. No other right is subjected to a tyrants fee and a background check. The Second Amendment deserves the same respect. I'm sure you wouldn't think it was Constitutional if they required you to pay a fee and get a background check to receive a license so you could post your comment on here.
I also want to point out that typically when another man feels the need to try and belittle and degrade another man, it is an attempt to fill in gaps where his own ego has deteriorated.
It would be great if your potential clients knew exactly where you stand on their freedom before supporting you, if you are indeed an FFL dealer and not a FBI or ATF agent trying to stir things up to give "cause". Not that people with your ideology truly think they need "cause".

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
My apologies if this has been asked-and-answered elsewhere…

Should Constitutional Carry pass, how (if at all) will that affect the current concealed-carry permit reciprocity that Alabama enjoys with many other states? Would permits still be available for those AL residents that might want them should reciprocity require them?

Last edited:

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
My apologies if this has been asked-and-answered elsewhere…

Should Constitutional carry pass, how (if at all) will that affect the current concealed-carry permit reciprocity that Alabama enjoys with many other states? Would permits still be available for those AL residents that might want them should reciprocity require them?
I would imagine it would work similar to what has happened in other Constitutional Carry states; the option to purchase a permit is still there for reciprocity's sake but it's no longer required within the state.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Boo don’t shoot …LOL
I think you are missing the point.

Sheriff and deputy’s take an oath to protect the constitution of the United States and when they impose any fee or license it breaks the oath they take. Regardless, if you like your rights taken away keep being a sheep.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
This message is to the little smart ass fuck who thinks his opinion carrys weight… well only on this forum where you control what is said and by whom .
Not that it matters but I had a FFL since 1978 for my own personal purchases..

Let me give you some advice....think about the source of doom which has you in a panic who's siting this tireless timeless bullshit....looks like some folks would see it for what it is ....political theater …THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR GUNS …

Its the issue that gets certain people who either are not willing to see it for what it is, or not bright enough too see it for what it is ( a well worn scare tactic too rally those like you who think it's possible you might have your Firearms confiscated.

NEVER EVER GONNA HAPPEN..

their would be a revolt a revolution but you are too god damn stupid and can’t see the Forrest for the trees….so when you lay your head on your pillow dream happy thoughts.. The big bad ATF, FBI agent want you to have your weapon … why? because everyone with guns makes for a more calm & stable public ever one who has the false assumption that if you carry a gun on your hip you are safe… might not be true in the right situation… more than likely some little scared ass pissant is gonna get spooked and shoot someone because folks laughed at him for pissing his pants.

Here where live there was a confrontation at a bar last Wednesday night words were exchanged and a tough guy carrying his personal protection cause he was a beds wetting coward. Sound familiar…Instead of doing a little hand to hand where someone gets a black eye or busted lip this little like minded second amendment observing strapped chicken shit coward pulled his sanctioned side arm and shot 2 men… one was treated and released at the site the other was Med-Flighted too Huntsville Hospital where he struggle until last night where he died.. not One life ruined but 2 one dead the other going to prison for god knows how long… you tell me Mr second Amendment interpreter what the fuck was accomplished by the little scared bitch who has to carry a side arm because like you he was a chicken shit little Fuk. Now run your god damn smart ass mouth to me some more…and you gonna cause yourself some Ill leave it at that…..

Check that…..I'm going tell you how it is... ant no son of a bitch going to the take my guns not fucking ever. And their ain't no one coming for your guns your are just a pathetic little fuck need a cause to believe in… that’s ok but just like no one gonna take my guns…no little smart ass prick is gonna talk down to me just because I made a joke out of your paranoid twisted little shit for brain opinion of what the 2nd Amendment spells out… legal scholars interpret it differently for ever who the fuck are you… backward Alabama cracker ass … you like everyone else have only your opinion… that’s it …you could not buy a coke with what that worth…. Shouldn’t have been a little smart ass… and I wouldn’t have had to tell you who and what you are and what you ain’t!
Oh wow, an FFL, a man in the business of SELLING FIREARMS TO PEOPLE, comes to a thread on a gun forum about people wanting an end to their state's unconstitutional tax on their God-given 2A rights and starts aggressively spouting vitriol about how we're somehow cowards for daring to bear the tools to defend ourselves and our families - that's a real 200 IQ move. Also your story about the misadventures of some drunk retard carries absolutely zero weight against MY rights - if anything it actually strengthens the argument against you. Others in this thread have been way more reasonable with you than they had any right to be but now you keep stirring the pot more with more aggressive, impotent vitriol just trying to get a rise out of the good folks here. I'm not a mod here but if I was I'd tell you to fuck off an go be a fudd faggot somewhere else; preferably as far away from this state as possible.

OldScool.22

Established Member
Jan 28, 2022
Mobile Alabama
Boo don’t shoot …LOL
It has nothing to do with fear it has everything to do with preparation. Do you have car insurance because you are scared you're going to get in an accident or do you have car insurance in case you get in an accident. It's not only my life that I'm prepared to defend but the lives of people that depend on me. I carry 24/7 I do not openly carry. And yes I have a concealed carry permit issued by my local sheriff. Carrying a firearm and being prepared to defend yourself and the people around you has nothing to do with being manly. It has everything to do with being a responsible person.