Everyday Carry Pistol

Hghlndr

Established Member
Nov 10, 2020
McCalla
I just picked up a Canik MC9. I need to run it through the paces to see if it is the new EDC. It feels good and the trigger is amazing.
IMG_20230710_144951.jpg

Rufus Rods

Established Member
Apr 26, 2022
Foley,AL.
P365 12+1, good hot weather summer carry. Grip was a little skinny for my meat hooks so added Hogue HandAll slip on, appears to snap on target better with it. Jury still out on the Kydex holster, I'm partial to fitted leather.
https://campsite.bio/advancedtacticalimports
I like fitted leather for my P365, too. I’ll wear it OWB and cover with a shirt.
I tried a G43 but gave it away. I didn’t even want that thing in my safe with the good firearms. I was afraid the awful thing would rub off on the others. I knew to not stray from Sig, but, I thought if the cops use Glocks, give it a try. I since learned the only reason cops carry Glocks is because they’ve cheap. Never again.

tdev958

Oct 17, 2023
Madison Alabama
I use a S&W M&P 9 shield EZ for my edc. Cooler weather I switch to the M&P 2.0 full size 45 (easier to conceal with a jacket). I like them both. Alien Gear holsters

Hghlndr

Established Member
Nov 10, 2020
McCalla
Any updated thoughts on the MC9? I’ve played with one at the LGS, didn’t like the slide release. Other than that, great ergonomics and trigger.

It has been great. It is a newer build so it hasn't had any issues. Not as snappy as my 43x that I had.

rybern

Established Member
Aug 31, 2023
Albertville, Alabama
My EDC is either a Glock 43x or a Glock 43 in AIWB. I'll sometimes carry a G19 in the winter. I have just over 2000 rounds through the G43x and 1400 through the G43. Both have been fantastic.