Poll: Expand to other states?

Should we change name and Expand to other states?

• Yes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 50 83.3%

• Total voters

whiskerz

Established Member
Sep 13, 2022
Geneva
I am not sure if expanding will help here. I have lived in Alabama for 3 years and was in Ga. before . Say what you will but it gets traffic. They put on their own gun show as well as smaller meet and greet events. This needs members and traffic . This needs even bumper stickers or something to generate knowledge that it exist

Griz375

Established Member
Feb 15, 2021
W TN, 38105
Hey Guys,

Need your opinion.

Should I start to expand to other states like Flordia, Georgia, Tenn and Miss? I would change the name of the forum to include the area but just thinking about it.

1 vote per person, you can vote and give you opinion or just give the vote.
Natural evolution I think and it's already stated.

I've bought a few items here, couldn't agree on pricing on others ad moved on but this in my top five search points when I think I need something.
Just my $0.02

My vote is YES

Alex Martinez

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2016
Arley
Glad to see the add for Summit City Bullets, great Father and Son company . And in the Great State of Alabama. Met both at different gun shows also down in South Alabama Spark Munitions around Eclectic Al. had good prices at least to me and the caliber that is usually hard to find. Also I’d vote not to expand and I have been telling a lot of fellow enthusiasts about this site for some time. Does it appear to more people looking at least?

OldScool.22

Established Member
Jan 28, 2022
Mobile Alabama
I think we should try to grow as an Alabama exclusive forum. Members should start asking questions more, Sharing information. Don't be scared to be labeled A know-it-all. If you have Hands-on knowledge of a certain gun post pictures and Pass on your knowledge. Let's try to grow in the area of Information rather than classified.

Last edited: