Anything other than 10mm is a compromise

Dennis Martin

Established Member
Feb 21, 2017
Spanish Fort Alabama
I've been shooting and carrying both .357magnum and .45acp in both civilian and military life for almost 50 years. The 45 in combat and the magnum in everyday EDC. Any one proficient in any caliber can handle themselves if they need to. Dont know about them newbies.

Kompressor

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Greenville AL
I've been shooting and carrying both .357magnum and .45acp in both civilian and military life for almost 50 years. The 45 in combat and the magnum in everyday EDC. Any one proficient in any caliber can handle themselves if they need to. Dont know about them newbies.
Both sacrifice capacity and .45 is lower powered

DD_Dinosaur

Established Member
Oct 25, 2020
South Alabama
"charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted murder"

30% kill rate is weak
The 13 were COM shots the 32 were sustained from shrapnel, falling injuries, grazed shots, ect. I haven't looked at it in a while but I think thats correct. It all comes to shot placement.

DD_Dinosaur

Established Member
Oct 25, 2020
South Alabama
Shooting an anemic round doesn't make you John Wick and shooting a round with actual power doesn't make you Barney Fife. If you're going to hit them in the T zone, may as well be with knockdown power.
Lol. I agree. I just wanted to banter back and fourth a bit. I like big calibers guns. I've never shot a 10mm but I've always wanted one.